Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday to my baby girl!

Caitlin's 4th birthday fell on the last day of our vacation. Because I wasn't sure what time we would be getting home, I didn't have any dinner/cake plans in place. I asked Caitlin what she would like for dinner and she chose, Mac and Cheese, carrots (four of them because she is four), peaches, and canned pears. Easy enough! You didn't hear a peep from me to suggest anything fancier. I ran to the store to grab a boxed pink cake and quickly whipped up the mac n cheese and cake in time to eat before her dance class.

We got Caitlin a vanity for her room and all sorts of goodies to fill it with. The ordeal we went through to get the vanity was a nightmare and enough for a whole other post. She loves it and is so excited to have her own makeup and new places to keep her hair things, nail polish and all things girly.





The only two things Caitlin asked for were from us were a pink slinky and a pink yo-yo. She is such a funny girl!

Caitlin's "new ballet" class at Studio 18




It was an  exhausting day but we did it! Caitlin was a happy girl. She is so excited to celebrate this weekend with Grandma, Grammy and Grandpa and then again next weekend for her birthday party with her friends!
post signature

0 comments: