There were a few hiccups along the way, like when I tried to make yogurt covered pretzels which turned into a disaster and when I had to go to every Michael's in town each Tuesday to see if they got in more pink foam picture frames (apparently they re-stock on Tuesdays and the frames came in an assortment and you never knew what would be there). I seriously bought them one at a time. I ended with one yellow for Blake because I just couldn't take it any more. I'm sure he doesn't mind :)
The girls all came dressed in pink and they decorated cupcakes (made by Grammy), made necklaces and bracelets, decorated their picture frames and ate a feast of pink foods. I got a lot of help from Grandma ahead of time, and Grammy/Grandpa, Auntie and Avary's mommy Shelby during the party. It was a big success and I was very proud of myself that it didn't look like a total mess.
Grandpa took a ton of beautiful pictures and there is no way I can post them all. They were amazing. Here are some of my favorites:
The spread - pink taffy, suckers and candy, water with raspberry ice cubes, pink lemonade
heart sandwiches with strawberry cream cheese and strawberries, fruit salad with watermelon, rasberries and strawberries, pink candy covered pretzels and white chocolate covered pink marshmellows. YUM!
The inspiration
The trays were pink chip/dip trays filled with crafts for making neckalces/bracelets and for decorating
foam picture frames
Puff balls made by yours truley
Avary, Keira, Bella, Claire, Caitlin and Abby
She wanted two candles in each of her cupcakes - Happy Birthday (again) Baby Doll!
Ryan
Blake :)
Bella, Caitlin and Keira
Girly girls! Bella and Keira
1 comments:
So sweet! (get it??) It was a great party and you did a great job! These pictures turned out so good :)
Post a Comment