Caitlin's first Boardwalk ride, after this she was hooked!
Jason and Brian love taking these "Sky Gliders" at the fair, and Caitlin insisted she go too as soon as she saw them flying overhead. I assumed there was no way she was big enough to go, but sure enough as long as you have a chaperon, anyone over 30 inches can ride. Isn't that INSANE?? I held her so hard my arms were sore afterwards and I easily lost a few good years off my life.
Yummy Ice Cream! Just one of the junky foods we consumed.
Right before taking off on the Hurricane ride
While Jason was going on rides with Caitlin, we got to just sit back and enjoy watching the kids have fun together :)
After a few rides, Brian and I were wondering why Caitlin always chose the back seats. We realized she obviously only sits in the back in our car, she didn't even think to try it on the rides. Too funny!
Jason almost sank this boat, he was so cute taking her from ride to ride and helping her in and out.
Caitlin's last ride of the night, traumatizing event number two. We only had enough tickets for one of us to go on this dragon roller coaster and she wanted to try it. The attendant said that Jason was big enough to go with her. He did a great job of holding her tight and trying to calm her down, but she was so scared. She got off the ride insisting she was too young to go on it and that it was too scary for her.
I don't know who sets the height guidelines on these things, but there are some of them that just seem to defy common sense. Jason was old enough to do every single ride in the park, alone which was crazy. He still seems like just a kid and there is no way that he should be safe going on rides and in seats that are also safe for grown men. We shut the park down and had a great time.


2 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun, except the Glider one! NO WAY!! I got an upset stomach just looking at the picture of it.
Awwww, so cute! I love how Jason is being a good older brother. Babysitter soon? :)
Post a Comment