Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our embarrassed little Ring of Saturn

Jason's third grade school play was "A Trip to Mars". Jason played a Ring of Saturn. There were 6 or so of them surrounding the audience and they were supposed to be singing and dancing like rock stars the whole performance. Most of the rings just stood there until it was their time to perform as a group.  Jason was mortified that we were even there, so much that every time I pointed the camera or video camera at him, he would just stop. Or turn away. So, we don't have video, and these are the only pictures. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable the entire time so I just gave up.  Jason all of a sudden is getting embarrassed. Even though every single other parent there was also taking pictures, he thought we were horrible trying to take his.

Mom, will you please leave me alone?

Caitlin on the other hand wanted to dance the entire time.

post signature

0 comments: