Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hafenstein Family Dance Party

So after dinner, the kids love to pump up the jams and have a family dance party. It seems to be happening more frequently lately and they have a great time. Jason is obsessed with this super annoying song that pretty much just repeats "you're a jerk" over and over again. He says he is doing "the jerk". I have no idea what it's supposed to look like so I'll take his word for it. For now, here's a sample of their dancing.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaotDRBgcrc


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mru5uO8hniQ




Rockin out!

I am happy to see that Jason is now joining in the fun. For a long time it was just me and Caitlin that danced around. He seems to have gained a lot of confidence with his "jerk" dance. He's also pretty smooth with his Michael Jackson moves, I'll try to capture those next time.
post signature

0 comments: