Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog 2 Print

A few weeks ago I went back through our blog and realized how much I hope that nothing ever happens to this website. I have stopped recording things in the kids baby books, and rarely ever print out pictures.  Every adventure we go on and each milestone, has been documented on http://www.jasonandcaitlin.blogspot.com/ since early 2007.

Then I started freaking out... how can I make sure that I don't loose the content, pictures and memories? I stumbled accross the website, Blog2Print . It can also be accessed through the Cutest Blog on the Block which is where I have been gettting all my adorable blog backgrounds. 

The website is kind of slow, which drove me crazy, but did the job I was looking for. In a short time, I was able to export our blog in chuncks (I chose years) and then purchased them in hard cover books (also available in soft cover and electronic format). They were a little pricey because I got them together, but I figured it is well worth the cost of having our story captured not only online, but now in books.

The layout isn't perfect, although I'm sure those of you who have more patience than I do can go through and make it look beautiful.  Essentially, it is exactly what your blog looks like, but in print! Get it, Blog 2 Print... clever.

Shipping is free and they often email coupons. Which, I don't need because I already ordered my books for 2007, 2008 and 2009. Now I'll be better prepared for 2010

post signature

1 comments:

Mrs. Awesome said...

What a great idea!!