









Since it has been a very long time since we've gone to Fairytale Town, I decided it would be a good idea to take Caitlin and introduce her to some new friends. I have met some wonderful mommy's in my monthly Bunco group, and lucky for us they have little kids along with older boys Jason's age. Three other mommies met us and with them were their four kids about Caitlin's age. Griffin and Avery are just turned three, Dylan is four and Gracen is two. As always it took Caitlin a little bit of time to warm up and get used to the idea of playing with other kids, but she soon enjoyed having friends to play with. We are going to try to get a group of toddlers together about once a month for various activities like the zoo, Artbeast, Funderland, Funtastic, etc. Caitlin and I are really looking forward to getting to know our new friends even better!
0 comments:
Post a Comment