Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




























Joined by Auntie, Uncle Scotty, Ryan the Pirate and Abby the Fairy Princess, we went to Grammy and Grandpa's house for Halloween again this year! My brother is too cool for cute costumes now and opted for "Skullzore". Who knows who that is but he sure looked creepy didn't he? I, along with Abby, was a Fairy Princess. I pleased my mommy by keeping on all my pieces and accessories up until the very end of the night. I happily said "trick or treat" and greeted all the cute and scary characters who came to G&G's house. Mommy even let me try some candy! I first sampled the candy corn and then whoppers, neither of which I liked. Skittles were better, but I only wanted a few. All in all, a good night. It started raining and everyone was getting tired, so we headed home a little earlier than normal, but that's OK. Enjoy our pics from the night, I'm off to Disneyland!!! Happy Halloween!



Kisses, Caitlin










1 comments:

McKenna Genna said...

So cute! Have fun in Disneyland!