Whenever our cell phone contracts are up and it's time for new phones, Brian and I have always given them to Jason. We just found our last ones and gave one to each of them. Caitlin's "pone" is her new favorite toy. Daddy says it's not appropriate to take the phone to the potty, probably for a reasonable fear that it will make it's way into the tank but I still think it's adorable of course.
Monday, August 25, 2008
I'm a big girl now
Caitlin has taken a liking to the potty these days. Although she isn't ready for full blown potty training, we're trying to let her "experiment". She stays dry through the night and naps and knows when "it" is coming. She has had 3-4 successful tries and countless attempts. Learning from experience with Jason, this excitement will pass and it will be at least another few months until she is truly ready for potty training. It's pretty cute though and Caitlin is very proud of herself.


Whenever our cell phone contracts are up and it's time for new phones, Brian and I have always given them to Jason. We just found our last ones and gave one to each of them. Caitlin's "pone" is her new favorite toy. Daddy says it's not appropriate to take the phone to the potty, probably for a reasonable fear that it will make it's way into the tank but I still think it's adorable of course.

Whenever our cell phone contracts are up and it's time for new phones, Brian and I have always given them to Jason. We just found our last ones and gave one to each of them. Caitlin's "pone" is her new favorite toy. Daddy says it's not appropriate to take the phone to the potty, probably for a reasonable fear that it will make it's way into the tank but I still think it's adorable of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment