Saturday, August 7, 2010

She's not drowning I swear

While Brian was out of town this weekend in Tahoe, I took the kids to the club for some lunch and swimming. I forgot my money so after about 15 minutes we had to dry off and go home and then come right back again. The kids swam for hours and we got some sun and ice cream :)  I finally got some video of Caitlin's newest swimming technique. I swear she is OK while she is out there and I am very close should she start panicking. She has figured out how to breath and sometimes can get pretty far. It takes her a while, but eventually she makes it to the wall.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptv0rkZutP8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dL8Ffpi4CI

post signature

2 comments:

The Young Family said...

That is AWESOME!! I laughed out loud at the flipping over video :) Too funny.

McKenna Genna said...

She's so cute! Miss you guys!