Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vacay Pics Part Tres

Oops - a couple more from Mazatlan! Here is me, Jason and Caitlin in the back of the taxi off the catamaran. Caitlin fell asleep from all the excitement.







Caitlin on our balcony with Mazatlan behind her
Outside the ship enjoying the music and atmosphere. Don't ask about my hair, obviously there wasn't a mirror nearby


Doing what they did best on the cruise- 24 hour ice cream bar!!! Jason's record was 6 in one day

DAY FIVE (third port day, Cabo San Lucas)--
While daddy was "sick", Jason, Caitlin and I took a few hours to hop off the boat to see Cabo San Lucas. Jason wanted to try boogie boarding and since it came with a lifejacket, we rented two so each kid could have a vest and I could relax a bit instead of trying to worry about both of them in the ocean by myself. We had fun lounging for a little bit.


















On the water taxi. There isn't a port in Cabo so you have to take a tender to a doc where you then take a water taxi to the beaches.





Jason at the top of the water slide







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1HljRGBvBo
DAY SIX (last sea day)--
Our final full day on the ship was a downward spiral. We had hoped for a full day of sun and relaxation but instead got a very tough day. The weather was windy and cloudy. So much that they closed the water park and slide and closed the roof over the lido deck. Kids activities were planned for the day so we joined in on those.

Jason and Caitlin with Fun Ship Freddy - the Camp Carnival mascot.


The Camp Carnival talent show. Caitlin went to join the 2-5 year olds for a song/dance but instead just stood there.

Cookie decorating

Ice cream contest! Caitlin participated in the 2-5 group but only took one or two bites. The boys in the group quickly passed her by




Jason got first place in the 6-8 year old group

Daddy joined in for the parents, went so fast I couldn't get any more pics. He didn't win but put in a good effort!



Final face paiting!

The final hours were miserable for me. The boat was rocking so much that I couldn't take it. I was laid out for the last hours of the trip.

We had such a great time on the cruise and a wonderful balance of rest, family time, grown up time and exploring!
post signature

1 comments:

McKenna Genna said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Miss you! We've been sick for the past 4 weeks! I'm not sure when we are going to make it up your way, but when we do...I will definitely stop and see you! I can't believe it's been so long...we only live 1 hour away :)