Monday, August 5, 2019

For the love of pizza


Jason had a pretty short list of things he wanted to do before leaving for school. Eating at Fireside Pizza in Squaw Village was one of them. I let Caitlin bring along her friend Angelina and they had fun exploring and wandering around acting like teenagers. We had a nice long walk to and from the village last night followed by swimming and s'mores. Just because I'm a sucker and already missing my boy, I let him order pizza again for the drive home. We grabbed lunch on the road and headed back home. Caitlin starts school on Wednesday so this was her last hurrah. We'll spend time at the river house this weekend and then send Jason on his way in a couple weeks.

I've tried my very hardest to make lots of memories this summer for the kids before life as we know it changes with Jason heading to college. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did!














0 comments: