Burr's Fountain has closed it's doors for good. Burr's was an East Sac staple and the go-to spot for all good report cards, end of season soccer parties, easy dinner's out and just for a scoop of ice cream. I have hundreds of memories going to Burr's when I was growing up and it was always special to take my kids in for a treat too. We wish Mr Burr well on his retirement but know that an entire generation (or two or three) are already missing his special red sauce, hot dog sandwiches and shakes.
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Goodbye Burr's Fountain
Burr's Fountain has closed it's doors for good. Burr's was an East Sac staple and the go-to spot for all good report cards, end of season soccer parties, easy dinner's out and just for a scoop of ice cream. I have hundreds of memories going to Burr's when I was growing up and it was always special to take my kids in for a treat too. We wish Mr Burr well on his retirement but know that an entire generation (or two or three) are already missing his special red sauce, hot dog sandwiches and shakes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment