Brian was planning on visiting his brother in San Diego with the kids for Thanksgiving so it was a perfect opportunity to grab a few days with the kids down that direction as well before the holiday. We started out going straight to the San Diego Zoo. We had never been before and it did not disappoint! The weather was beautiful and we saw almost everything. Great day! We followed it up by checking into our great hotel in La Jolla where Caitlin played at the park overlooking the ocean. Then we headed towards Encinetas to meet up with my college roommate Sandie and her great family. We had s'mores on the beach while the kids entertained Anna. The next day Sandie joined us again for a while to walk around town with baby Jake. We had fun the hotel swimming at the pool and beach and ended the day with a wonderful dinner in downtown La Jolla. The days flew by and before I knew it I was dropping them off to enjoy a few days with their cousins. Things are different for sure but I'm grateful we were able to enjoy time together as well over the Thanksgiving break. I love you kids more than you'll ever know.
Sunday, November 29, 2015
Mini Vacay in SD and La Jolla
These pictures loaded last to first...
Brian was planning on visiting his brother in San Diego with the kids for Thanksgiving so it was a perfect opportunity to grab a few days with the kids down that direction as well before the holiday. We started out going straight to the San Diego Zoo. We had never been before and it did not disappoint! The weather was beautiful and we saw almost everything. Great day! We followed it up by checking into our great hotel in La Jolla where Caitlin played at the park overlooking the ocean. Then we headed towards Encinetas to meet up with my college roommate Sandie and her great family. We had s'mores on the beach while the kids entertained Anna. The next day Sandie joined us again for a while to walk around town with baby Jake. We had fun the hotel swimming at the pool and beach and ended the day with a wonderful dinner in downtown La Jolla. The days flew by and before I knew it I was dropping them off to enjoy a few days with their cousins. Things are different for sure but I'm grateful we were able to enjoy time together as well over the Thanksgiving break. I love you kids more than you'll ever know.
Brian was planning on visiting his brother in San Diego with the kids for Thanksgiving so it was a perfect opportunity to grab a few days with the kids down that direction as well before the holiday. We started out going straight to the San Diego Zoo. We had never been before and it did not disappoint! The weather was beautiful and we saw almost everything. Great day! We followed it up by checking into our great hotel in La Jolla where Caitlin played at the park overlooking the ocean. Then we headed towards Encinetas to meet up with my college roommate Sandie and her great family. We had s'mores on the beach while the kids entertained Anna. The next day Sandie joined us again for a while to walk around town with baby Jake. We had fun the hotel swimming at the pool and beach and ended the day with a wonderful dinner in downtown La Jolla. The days flew by and before I knew it I was dropping them off to enjoy a few days with their cousins. Things are different for sure but I'm grateful we were able to enjoy time together as well over the Thanksgiving break. I love you kids more than you'll ever know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment