I found this in Caitlin's Friday folder of graded work. The instructions were:
How do you think Linus feels in this comic strip? Do you agree that no one asks kids for their opinions? What are some opinions you have that you would like to express to others? Explain ....Her response:
I think Linus feels excited because he thinks Lucy is asking for his opinion and nobody asks him his opinion. Yes I do agree that nobody asks for kids opinion. Although my grandma asks for my opinion. But I do understand because grown-ups should be the ones deciding. One opinion that I'd like to express to others is "why don't women get paid as much as men do" because I don't think it's fair. One other reason is "why do boys think they're better than girls" just because we're girls doesn't mean we aren't strong.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment