Caitlin had her very first sleepover last weekend. We've had Abby and Ryan over a bunch but Avary was her first friend to stay the night. Caitlin has been talking about it for weeks and could barely wait any longer. She was sitting by the door waiting for her to pull up for the fun to begin. They did a great job together :)
Caitlin and Avary
baking cookies -- taking turns and helping each other :)
Watching Barbie with their babies
Popcorn and hot chocolate!
Sleeping side by side!
Caitlin to Avary: " I was smelling you when you were sleeping and your breath was stinky"
That's a true friend ....
Avary to Caitlin: "It's my choice because I'm the guest"
Very true Avary!
Caitlin to Avary: "We're not going to play with any of my toys because I don't want to have to clean them up".
Nice Cait - I'm sure she's thrilled to be here
It was great to let Caitlin have her turn having a friend over and not just be pushed aside by Jason and his friends!
1 comments:
That's so cute! I love the stinky breath comment! McKenna tells me that every morning :)
Post a Comment