Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!


Ryan's 4th Birthday Party was at FUNDERLAND!!! Everyone always has a great time at Funderland and this was no different. Jason was the oldest kid there and enjoyed his freedom. With his hand stamped, he was off to ride as many rides as he wanted. He would check in every couple rides, and had a blast.





The last time we went to Funderland was over Thanksgiving, with the other Hafenstein's, and Caitlin rode the fishy pretty well as I recalled. This time she had a lot of fun for about the first half of the ride, and then she fell apart. It did seem like a really long time...



Of course I take every opportunity I can for a family photo op.


Caitlin rode a merry go round horse for about 1 1/2 minutes. Obviously, we couldn't stop the ride, so I cautiously got her off and sat with her on one of the benches for the duration of the ride. Maybe we'll try again when she's two :)


My big kid in line for the roller coaster.






HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!! Thanks for having us :)

0 comments: